Thursday, November 22, 2007

#10 podcasts

At last - I got to see a John Howard vid on youtube!!
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=G5rT97LGmtw
the trick? went for a coffee while it loaded.

had searched podcast.net for anything on him - no luck and not much Aus content there. searched podcastalley too - still no luck, and with biggest tags for 'technology' & 'religion&spirituality', not a site I'd visit again.

Just crashed all my IE sessions trying to turn the link into a more attractive embedded video, but don't have the patience to try again...

Library's own list of podcasts could be more usefully described - great to have them up, and I could see virtual Library tours and LLL sessions being delivered this way.

And was watching the 'What is web 2.0' vid but the recurring breaks in download too annoying. Am I so much more impatient than everyone else??

No comments: